How to add Youtube Videos in blogger posts

A-o-A! 2 days ago, one of my friends asked me, “how to add youtube video in blogger post?” I thought let’s create an article about this topic. Videos are good source of learning than text. We can better understand by a video. But remember that videos must be informative and about a whole subject of a blogger post. One more thing we can earn by videos by applying Google Adsense Ads. Now I am going to teach you let’s get started!


Add Youtube videos in Posts

Follow these simple steps given below:
Go to youtube video (which you want to add).
Click on “Share”
Now click on “Embed”
Here you will find an html code just copy it (see pic below)

embed videos in blogger post


Now go to blogger post (that place where you want to add)
Select html mode
Paste the code there you want to add. You can customize “width” and “height” of your choice.
Update the post that’s it!
I hope you understand it. Share your views with me that you like it or not.
Happy Blogging ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Blog © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Designed by-loverboy14335