How to make Drop-Down Menus in Blogger

A-o-A! It was thought that Drop-Down Menu in Blogger is very difficult. But after search a bunch of websites I am able to create Drop-Down Menu. Now I am going to show you how to make drop-down menu.


loverboy14335


Drop-Down Menu:

First we have to create a Gadget in Layout then we have to add a CSS file in Template. I am giving you these two files download them and then apply into your blog.

1. Gadget links:

Download the file below then go to your blogger dashboard then click layout then click on add a gadget (where you want to show menu).

loverboy14335

2. CSS File:

Download the file below then go to template and find <b:skin> then expand this code then before ]]</b:skin> paste the code.


Note: Before adding CSS file must save your template. In CSS file I have written /*change this color code*/ remove this code from all. If you are not able to put the code in template then come to me and comment here your problem. I will sort out for you. Thanks for reading this article and now watch the video given below.

7 comments:

  1. Link Download Nahi Horaha hai bhai, sorry next time aap ka koi tutorial nahi dekoon ga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bro mene abi check kia h download ho rha h pta ni apse q ni hua

      Delete
    2. bro apke lye mene ab links me editing kr di h ab check kren last time

      Delete
  2. bro aapne is code me apne add ka link q dal rkha hai kya bhai aap bhi chalaki krne lgte ho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bro ye koi chalaki ni h ye earning system h :) mje follow kren abi me or videos bnau ga jisme btau ga k blog se earning kese ki jati h

      Delete
  3. Sir ho jata hai magar sare sub menus me post kaise karenge please explane thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok bro me jld hi ispe article or video bna du ga

      Delete

Tech Blog © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Designed by-loverboy14335