Make Money With Bubblews

loverboy14335
A-o-A! Friends I just found the new way of earning money. So I thought I should write on this so that my all friends must know about it. Guys it is very easy and interesting work. It is not Ptc, Ptp, Ptr or Captcha work. In this site we have to just write articles of different types. Then Connect with people, many connections means many views and huge earning. When I wrote about myself in the bubblews I surprised to see that in just 10 seconds I earned $0.50. Now I am going to tell you what you have to do.
 


  • Go to bubblews.com
  • Click on 'Create a new Account'
  • Fill the form and click 'Create'

loverboy14335

  • Now click 'Submit'
loverboy14335

  • Now type your content title
  • Choose a category
  • if you have a picture related to your topic (it is optional)
  • Type your content under 400 words.
  • Now fill the captcha and click 'Submit News'
Note: You must have Verified Paypal Account. Then you collect $50 you can redeem it in your paypal. Create bubblews account with your Paypal email.
If you have any difficulty feel free to ask I am here for help and guide. Please pray for me and family.
Happy Earning and Happy Ramazan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Blog © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Designed by-loverboy14335