Exams are Over and Ramadan Mubarak

loverboy14335
A-o-A! Friends finally my exams are over. This is my first article after exams. ALHAMD-O-LiLAH I have completed my Masters exams. Now I request to all my friends please pray for me.
Friends as we know Ramadan is coming. Ramadan is a last superior and the ninth month of Islamic calender. Muslims keep their fasts in this blessing month. Ramadan is one of the five pillar of the Islam.
In this post we will know all about Ramadan and it's blessings. It is a month of joyous and happiness. In this Holy Month every Muslim prayers five times a day and recites The Holy Quran regularly.
So friends from me wish you very happy Ramadan to all of you and your family in advance.

Benefits of Ramadan

Ramadan gifts us 5 things which are:
1. Iftar
2. Sehri
3. Charity
4. Layla-tul-Qadr
5. Eid-ul-Fitr

Iftar is the time during sunset when we break the fast with something sweet like Date which is the Sunnah of the last Prophet(SAW).

Sehri is the time before dawn when we wake up in the middle of night and take meal before the call of Fajr Prayer.

Charity has great importance in the month of Ramadan. There is 70 times more reward to give charity/sadaqa/zakat in ramadan than any other month. Fixed percentage is given as charity to poor,needy and orphans.

Layla-tul-Qadr is the night on which Quraan-e-Majeed(Holy book of Muslims) was revealed to mankind. The night is celebrated on the last 10 days odd numbers. 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th and 29th of Ramadan's night muslims worship and prayers. This night is better than 1000 months worship.

Eid-ul-Fitr is the holiday that marks at the end of Ramadan. It's the happiest moment in our lives which is celebrated as we can. We buy new cloths, visit friends and families share our love and brotherhood.

I am now all ready working on my blog and I apologise that i had kept you waiting for so long. Now I am wishing all of you Happy Ramadan :)


loverboy14335

Share your lovely message about Ramadan

Friends this article is about Holy month Ramadan. Muslims refrain from food, drinking and many more until sunset. We should must try to do more and more reciting the Holy QuranTaraweeh Prayer, and holds Fasting. Ramadan Mubarak to all my Friends.
Now your turn share your message with us and be happy and keep happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Blog © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Designed by-loverboy14335